Goa Management Association offers two types of membership:
- Institutional Membership
- Individual Membership
Membership of Goa Management Association in 2019 is as below:
- Institutional Members: 52
- Individual Members: 185
All its members or representatives are entitled to attend the open activities conducted by GMA. Members can avail membership discounts when attending training programmes conducted by GMA. Members are also entitled to access the small library of books that is available at the GMA office.
Benefits to Members
- Invitation to all open GMA programmes and monthly Knowledge Lecture Series
- Membership discounted rates for training programmes and seminars.
- Access to the library at GMA office
- Access to publications of GMA and those received from from other LMAs, AIMA and various Institutions.
- Interaction and networking with other members of GMA
Application for Membership
Organisations / Individuals wishing to be members of GMA are required to submit the relevant application form for membership and submit it to the GMA office for consideration,along with the requisite entrance and membership fee.
The details of different types of membership and the fees applicable are given in the page on Membership Types. Please download the relevant application form (in pdf) from the below links.
» Institutional Membership Form
» Individual Membership Form